05 October, 2006

Markos Wedding Videography


On Sunday 1st October 2006 I shot my first wedding. Using my trusty Panasonic PV-GS400 and tripod, I filmed at both houses, the church, the photography session and the reception. I ended up with 2 hours and 40 minutes of raw footage, which I will edit and make pretty.

I am available for weddings, engagements, christenings, birthdays, graduations, births and other social functions. To make a booking, leave the event date and details in the comments section.

2 comments:

Hellas Maroulis said...

Hi,

My name's Hellas. I'd like to have a wedding of my own one day. If my boyfriend would just stop playing around with his toys (video camera and many others) maybe things would move more quickly towards our own wedding.

:)

Anonymous said...

Hello,
My name is Maria and i 'm interested in a good and cheap photographer!
I need my picture taken showing me as beautiful as possible so i can send it to Greece and find me a husband!!!

Filakia
???